looking for something?
- two confessions: this is my first real shopping trip here. and this place is excessively expensive. just a bit.
- With today's weather, his city is so noticeably happier. It's breathtaking. Happy Friday, New York.
- Some people take smoke breaks. I take ice cream cone breaks. Glorious in this weather. Thanks @ for being outside my office!
- So, um, is it a bad thing when I can't think of any specific interests or hobbies outside of cooking/baking? [Filling out an application.]
- Hey, @ is looking for your most lovable food, culture, lifestyle bloggas!
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Take that, Bear Naked?
I’ll admit it, I’m a fan of granola. Nowadays, if I buy it, it’s the vastly overpriced but pretty good Bear Naked Granola. They have a lower fat one, and a higher protein one. But, as of lately, I wanted … Continue reading
Do you like Mexican food? Want yummy Mexican food that’s, in the scheme of things, portable? Give these Enchilada “Muffins” a try. They’re easy to pack for lunch, and a great balance of protein, fiber and fat. Oh, and they’re … Continue reading
Cooking up a storm!
So we’ll start with the easiest thing ever. I’ve made it twice, there are many ways to do it, here’s the basic idea. Eggplant Curry Dip~0.75 eggplant, roasted/sauteed/stir-fried till super soft1-2 tbsp red curry paste (to taste) (find a good … Continue reading
I think I might have a problem…
This is going to sound incredibly dirty, but I could completely make love to roasted corn on the cob. I guess, really, it’s “grilled” corn on the cob, but something about the summertime influx of delicious fresh corn makes me … Continue reading
Saturday morning, I checked out the Grand Army Plaza green market by Prospect Park. It’s gigantic, I soon found out. Within twenty minutes there, I had a ton of stuff and had dropped a fair amount of cash. ($10 on … Continue reading