categoriesbaked sunday mornings baking cooking failure fiending fridays nablopomo personal preserving products recipes reviews what you need wednesday
looking for something?
- Forget that Sheen character, this is why Duckie rules.:
- Friggin adorable, you two are. RT @: awww.. me and @ :)
- I just discovered one of the most hilarious people I know is on Twitter. You should follow @. [He happens to be family, too!]
- Then I hear about the earthquake & tsunami and realize how minor a gray day around here is. Thinking about my west coast friends & family.
- RT @: Retweet if you learned about the earthquake over Twitter and not via traditional media.
Author Archives: nomnivorous
Rough week? Sometimes you just need something colorful and sweet and homemade to perk you up. These cake balls tagged along with me to brunch last Saturday and were a highlight amongst fails. Made from leftover frozen funfetti cakeballs and … Continue reading
In two years in New York, I’ve become friends with some pretty amazing people. Smart, creative, ambitious. To put it simply, my friends are damn talented. So when there’s a pretty awesome deal related to their creative services, I feel … Continue reading
This, my friends, is what you would call a frosting fail. This edition of Baked Sunday Morning was officially Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting. Except the angel was being a real demon to me. Composed of whipped egg whites … Continue reading
take that, mickey d’s!
In my day job, one of my coworkers introduced me to the phrase “knocking up.” No, not that kind of knocked up. Most of us understand the concept of knock-offs, but she’s taking a lower cost garment and being ‘inspired’ … Continue reading