looking for something?
- two confessions: this is my first real shopping trip here. and this place is excessively expensive. just a bit.
- With today's weather, his city is so noticeably happier. It's breathtaking. Happy Friday, New York.
- Some people take smoke breaks. I take ice cream cone breaks. Glorious in this weather. Thanks @ for being outside my office!
- So, um, is it a bad thing when I can't think of any specific interests or hobbies outside of cooking/baking? [Filling out an application.]
- Hey, @ is looking for your most lovable food, culture, lifestyle bloggas!
Monthly Archives: July 2009
Just a quick recipe…
After Leena so graciously gave me some ideas on my last post requesting culinary advice, yesterday I had quite a little cooking spree. She recommended a kale pizza with italian sausage. On that idea, and not really in the mood … Continue reading
Calling all food gods/goddesses…
I need cooking inspiration! Thursday’s CSA load was: 1 Head of Lettuce1 Napa Cabbage1 Fennel2 Onions1 Large Pac Choi (Chinese cabbage)1 lb Kale I have no idea what to do with a lot of this, particularly fennel and something exciting … Continue reading
i’m a name dropper…
on a side note, garlic scape pesto (see leena and adam’s recipes (yes, i like calling food bloggers i regularly read by their first name)) + egg + parmesan + tomatoes = yummy breakfast. when not dropped on your toe. … Continue reading