looking for something?
- two confessions: this is my first real shopping trip here. and this place is excessively expensive. just a bit.
- With today's weather, his city is so noticeably happier. It's breathtaking. Happy Friday, New York.
- Some people take smoke breaks. I take ice cream cone breaks. Glorious in this weather. Thanks @ for being outside my office!
- So, um, is it a bad thing when I can't think of any specific interests or hobbies outside of cooking/baking? [Filling out an application.]
- Hey, @ is looking for your most lovable food, culture, lifestyle bloggas!
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Yes, this is a incredibly cliche but insanely appropriate term for this week’s CSA share! Starting at 12:00 and going clockwise, you have kale, 2 ears of corn, 2 lbs of summer squash, white and red peppers, 3/4 lb yellow … Continue reading
A recap of Saturday
The lovely Cathy from Not Eating Out In NY – where I heard about Saturday’s competition – did a recap of the day on her blog. For anyone that’s interested in seeing what delicious eats we had, or seeing the … Continue reading
Lovely soup creation…
A recipe for you! Pictures will come sometime in the future – my card reader is still MIA and Fuji uses stupid XD cards. My brother has a multi-card reader, but it reads everything BUT XD. Anyway, here we go. … Continue reading
Today was exhausting. In that crazy, invigorating way. I found out when I got to the event that it was outside. Yes, out. Side. In direct sun, for four+ hours. Great for a chilled soup, no? To cut to the … Continue reading
soup is a little over halfway done – berries are pureed, vinegar is added, a bit of watermelon has been added. gotta zest a few lemons and oranges, maybe juice an orange or two, add sugar, and maybe puree some … Continue reading