follow the noms
looking for something?
- two confessions: this is my first real shopping trip here. and this place is excessively expensive. just a bit.
- With today's weather, his city is so noticeably happier. It's breathtaking. Happy Friday, New York.
- Some people take smoke breaks. I take ice cream cone breaks. Glorious in this weather. Thanks @ for being outside my office!
- So, um, is it a bad thing when I can't think of any specific interests or hobbies outside of cooking/baking? [Filling out an application.]
- Hey, @ is looking for your most lovable food, culture, lifestyle bloggas!
Monthly Archives: June 2010
And… I’m back?
Well, it is a possibility! I bit the bullet and found myself a nice and not outrageously overprice laptop. I have missed regular writing, both here and on Babes Who Brunch, more than I can say. So I hope to … Continue reading
Posted in personal Leave a comment
life is better with cookies
I don’t know about you, but my life is insane. But it’s so much better with cookies. Or, really, any homemade treat, but right now it’ I’m competing in The LAMP’s Best Desserts benefit tonight. All bakers were asked to … Continue reading
Posted in cooking Leave a comment