follow the noms
looking for something?
- baked eggs and dirty chai, a good book and time to kill. good morning, world! (@ Bedford Hill)
- two confessions: this is my first real shopping trip here. and this place is excessively expensive. just a bit.
- With today's weather, his city is so noticeably happier. It's breathtaking. Happy Friday, New York.
- Some people take smoke breaks. I take ice cream cone breaks. Glorious in this weather. Thanks @ for being outside my office!
- So, um, is it a bad thing when I can't think of any specific interests or hobbies outside of cooking/baking? [Filling out an application.]
Monthly Archives: September 2010
gracious, giving, good [and gluten-free]
Last weekend, I had the joy of being a part of a Sunday afternoon potluck in Central Park. It was entirely gluten free and absolutely delicious. Why gluten-free? Oh, only because this potluck was organized by Gluten-Free Girl and the … Continue reading
gaining my coordination
The good old, nitty gritty cooking that most of us do isn’t fancy. It preferably isn’t complicated, but hopefully delicious. One of the more difficult aspects of cooking dinner on a ‘school night’ is finding something that is fast enough … Continue reading
Posted in cooking Leave a comment