follow the noms
looking for something?
- two confessions: this is my first real shopping trip here. and this place is excessively expensive. just a bit.
- With today's weather, his city is so noticeably happier. It's breathtaking. Happy Friday, New York.
- Some people take smoke breaks. I take ice cream cone breaks. Glorious in this weather. Thanks @ for being outside my office!
- So, um, is it a bad thing when I can't think of any specific interests or hobbies outside of cooking/baking? [Filling out an application.]
- Hey, @ is looking for your most lovable food, culture, lifestyle bloggas!
Monthly Archives: January 2011
trashy or classy: a choose your own adventure appetizer
Do you remember those books, the ones we had as kids? Choose your own adventure books, where you’re started in one place and your own decisions send you on kooky, unique adventures. While I wasn’t always into science fiction, these … Continue reading
hot hot heat
There is nothing quite like a spicy meal on a snowy night. This meal is something that has hit the spot both times I’ve made it. Served with brown rice and made with white meat turkey, it feels not only … Continue reading
Posted in cooking, preserving, recipes Tagged chicken, indian, savory, spicy, tomato, turkey 2 Comments
once you pop…
…You just can’t stop! In the history of cute desserts, cake pops are the newest thing to cross my radar. Bakerella was the blogger to bring these fun creations to internet fame. A few friends made cake pops for different … Continue reading
2010 in review
So 2010 was the year Nomnivorous officially launched. My little personal blog over on Blogspot transitioned to a foodcentric WordPress creation. One highlight of this transition is the year-end review that landed in my inbox today. The stats helper monkeys … Continue reading
Posted in personal Leave a comment