looking for something?
- two confessions: this is my first real shopping trip here. and this place is excessively expensive. just a bit.
- With today's weather, his city is so noticeably happier. It's breathtaking. Happy Friday, New York.
- Some people take smoke breaks. I take ice cream cone breaks. Glorious in this weather. Thanks @ for being outside my office!
- So, um, is it a bad thing when I can't think of any specific interests or hobbies outside of cooking/baking? [Filling out an application.]
- Hey, @ is looking for your most lovable food, culture, lifestyle bloggas!
Monthly Archives: June 2009
Eat your veggies! Part II
Garlicky Greens(adapted from 101 Cookbooks) 1 huge bunch of greens, mixed or one kind4 slices of bacon, chopped and rendered (optional)Bacon fat or olive oilfine grain sea salt3 cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped2 stems of green garlic, sliced (whites … Continue reading
Eat your veggies!
It’s been gross and rainy for the entire month of June here in New York, and maybe it’s just me, but it makes me want to turn into a couch slug and eat horribly. But, I’ve also just been in … Continue reading