follow the noms
looking for something?
- two confessions: this is my first real shopping trip here. and this place is excessively expensive. just a bit.
- With today's weather, his city is so noticeably happier. It's breathtaking. Happy Friday, New York.
- Some people take smoke breaks. I take ice cream cone breaks. Glorious in this weather. Thanks @ for being outside my office!
- So, um, is it a bad thing when I can't think of any specific interests or hobbies outside of cooking/baking? [Filling out an application.]
- Hey, @ is looking for your most lovable food, culture, lifestyle bloggas!
Monthly Archives: February 2010
Decadence in a bite: Elvis Cupcakes
For anyone living under a rock, last Sunday was the Super Bowl. Having received an invite to friend Pas‘ Super Bowl party (at his outright amazing apartment in downtown Manhattan), I knew almost immediately what I wanted to make. Peanut … Continue reading
The Treats Truck: A Mid-Afternoon Adventure
The Backstory A little while back, maybe a few months, I caught wind of something called 93 Plates. Without previously knowing of The Wandering Foodie, I found the idea intriguing on all parts. Doing what I often do when finding … Continue reading
Posted in reviews 1 Comment