looking for something?
- two confessions: this is my first real shopping trip here. and this place is excessively expensive. just a bit.
- With today's weather, his city is so noticeably happier. It's breathtaking. Happy Friday, New York.
- Some people take smoke breaks. I take ice cream cone breaks. Glorious in this weather. Thanks @ for being outside my office!
- So, um, is it a bad thing when I can't think of any specific interests or hobbies outside of cooking/baking? [Filling out an application.]
- Hey, @ is looking for your most lovable food, culture, lifestyle bloggas!
Monthly Archives: October 2010
pickled grapes three ways
Most people that know me or eat with me know that I’m fairly willing to try anything. And that includes fruit. I’ve tried and am trying just about any piece of produce that catches my eye. But grapes? Grapes easily … Continue reading
taking stock of summer: joy extended
In my world, this summer was all about canning. It’s like an evil yet awesome addiction that takes over you. Why exactly I enjoy making up a tiny batch of plum noir jam or a few pints of peaches in … Continue reading
my special zucchini bread
This is something I know I shouldn’t make a habit of, but I must start with an apology. This recipe has sat in my draft folder for months. I adore this zucchini bread and cannot imagine not sharing this with … Continue reading
celebrating the transition: a meal for summer & fall
Fall has officially arrived in New York. And my heart is torn. I’m happy to leave behind the fabric-stuck-to-my-back sweaty days and dive into scarves and sweaters, quite sad to say goodbye to beach days and be faced with 6pm … Continue reading