looking for something?
- two confessions: this is my first real shopping trip here. and this place is excessively expensive. just a bit.
- With today's weather, his city is so noticeably happier. It's breathtaking. Happy Friday, New York.
- Some people take smoke breaks. I take ice cream cone breaks. Glorious in this weather. Thanks @ for being outside my office!
- So, um, is it a bad thing when I can't think of any specific interests or hobbies outside of cooking/baking? [Filling out an application.]
- Hey, @ is looking for your most lovable food, culture, lifestyle bloggas!
Monthly Archives: December 2010
goodbye 2010, hello 2011
Woah. Where did this year go? In the midst of all this looking back that so many of us do, food bloggers, writers, friends, practically the entire online world, I just wanted to add a bit. After being snowed in … Continue reading
a little something sweet
Knafe. This is the lifeblood of the Arab desserts. There are other pastries, of the baklava variety. But this? This is the stuff dreams are made of. Creamy, chewy cheese layered between buttery kataifi dough and topped with pine nuts … Continue reading
spice up your life!
I may be alone on this, but I get those mind-consuming ideas that strikes so randomly that you don’t know what to do. Besides go for it. The fortunate thing about this in the kitchen is that going for it … Continue reading
baked sunday mornings: sweet & salty brownies
This weekend has been quite an interesting one. My Saturday was spent doing something I hadn’t expected. Not only was it last minute, but in general I didn’t imagine it happening in my life anytime soon. Hopefully I’ll be able … Continue reading