looking for something?
- two confessions: this is my first real shopping trip here. and this place is excessively expensive. just a bit.
- With today's weather, his city is so noticeably happier. It's breathtaking. Happy Friday, New York.
- Some people take smoke breaks. I take ice cream cone breaks. Glorious in this weather. Thanks @ for being outside my office!
- So, um, is it a bad thing when I can't think of any specific interests or hobbies outside of cooking/baking? [Filling out an application.]
- Hey, @ is looking for your most lovable food, culture, lifestyle bloggas!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
This, my friends, is what you would call a frosting fail. This edition of Baked Sunday Morning was officially Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting. Except the angel was being a real demon to me. Composed of whipped egg whites … Continue reading
take that, mickey d’s!
In my day job, one of my coworkers introduced me to the phrase “knocking up.” No, not that kind of knocked up. Most of us understand the concept of knock-offs, but she’s taking a lower cost garment and being ‘inspired’ … Continue reading
baked sunday morning: red velvet love
My love of the Baked cookbook keeps me going on the Baked Sunday Morning challenge. A few days late, a week late, I still enjoy baking and writing about the recipes chosen. The Red Velvet Whoopie Pies from last week’s … Continue reading
A friend bringing you leftover cookies after a stressful day at work. Not just any cookies, but ones from the last day of Dorie Greenspan’s pop-up shop CookieBar. A heart-shaped scallion pancake that was one of many bites at a glorious … Continue reading
baked sunday mornings: loafing around
Well hello again, Baked fiends. Maybe I should have titled this “Baked Tuesday Mornings”, but late is better than never, right? I haven’t exactly been loafing around since my last Baked creation, but between the Cookie Takedown, holidays and family … Continue reading