follow the noms
looking for something?
- two confessions: this is my first real shopping trip here. and this place is excessively expensive. just a bit.
- With today's weather, his city is so noticeably happier. It's breathtaking. Happy Friday, New York.
- Some people take smoke breaks. I take ice cream cone breaks. Glorious in this weather. Thanks @ for being outside my office!
- So, um, is it a bad thing when I can't think of any specific interests or hobbies outside of cooking/baking? [Filling out an application.]
- Hey, @ is looking for your most lovable food, culture, lifestyle bloggas!
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Thanks to everyone that played along with Emily’s first giveaway adventure! So I forgot to specifiy, the winners on the blog and Facebook were chosen with Random.Org. And now, I present you with winners! First, on the blog we had … Continue reading
Posted in giveaway Tagged giveaway Leave a comment
golden child jam – and a giveaway!
During the winter months, those of us particularly obsessed enthralled with eating seasonal foods have a tough time of it. My love of kale and winter squash only stretch so far. But there are a few highlights in the fruit world, earlier … Continue reading
Posted in cooking, giveaway, preserving Tagged canning, citrus, giveaway, jam, marmalade, meyer lemon, quince 11 Comments
Late afternoon brunch for one on a quiet Saturday. Whole wheat buttermilk biscuits, tomato jam and sour cream scrambled eggs, with a honey almond [milk] chai. And it may have been eaten cold because I was obsessing over taking other … Continue reading
Posted in cooking, baking, preserving Tagged egg, tomato, biscuit, whole wheat, chai, dairy-free Leave a comment